Pages

Friday, June 13, 2014

NOLA

NEW ORLEANS, LA:
I really love New Orleans!  So much food.  So much music.  So much culture.   

This is my second time performing in this city and probably my fifth time visiting.

While we didn't stay anywhere near downtown 
(our hotel was about nine miles northeast of the city center), we did have some good times!
At least I saved some money not being tempted to go out every night and eat everything in sight.

Saw some great jazz and had some great nights out with friends.  Definitely my favorite time visiting this wonderful city!

We sold out every performance! 
Near my hotel.  And it wasn't even hurricane season...

Night out with the trumpet player and a dancer from my show.
We watched the amazing Jeremy Davenport (trumpet player for Harry Connick Jr.) perform at The Ritz.

The inside of our venue.


A cool light fixture inside a Starbucks off Canal Street.

No trip would be complete without it.
Café au lait and beignets from Café Du Monde.

No comments:

Post a Comment